Cold weather conditions present athletes with a balancing act of keeping warm without compromising performance with bulky warm clothing. International sportswear brand Prostar has tackled the problem with the introduction of two new products to its trainingwear range: the Gauntlet Performance Sports Glove and the Prostar Beany Hat. Combining the latest technology, the revolutionary Prostar Beany Hat and Gauntlet Performance Sports Glove allow athletes to perform at their best whatever the weather.
Gauntlet Performance Sports Glove key product features:
• Advanced silicone grip system on fingertips and palm prevent loss of grip when handling balls.
• Close fitting design.
• Reflective piping to back of the glove increases visibility for training at night.
• Stylish Prostar branding to top and wrist.
• Available in the three sizes - small, medium and large.
• Available in black.
• Recommended retail price: £7.50.
Prostar Beany Hat key product features:
• Warm acrylic outer with comfortable fleece lining.
• Turnover area for personalisation with club crests, team names. etc.
• Available in three colours - black, grey and navy.
• Available in one size.
• Recommended Retail Price: £7.
The introduction of the Prostar Beany Hat and Gauntlet Performance Sports Glove complement Prostar’s existing range of cold weather trainingwear products, which includes the GEO-T base layers, weather resistant tracksuits and fleece-based garments.
These products are available through Prostar’s network of 1,000 independent retailers nationwide. To find your nearest stockist, or to view the entire Prostar product range, visit http://www.prostar.co.uk