Introducing the Saucony Guide 14 - Smooth miles for all
Stable should never mean stiff, and the Guide 14 gives you the support you need in a package that still lets you fly. It’s our go-to stability style, with the kind of lightweight fit and springy PWRRUN cushioning that you’ll reach for day in and day out.
Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in plenty of responsiveness with a soft underfoot feel so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to.
The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver
360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
The Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners
will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot.
What is new
- Improved heel fit with lightweight build and next-level comfort
- Fine-tuned FORMFIT upper delivers a simpler, cleaner fit with fewer layers
- Lightweight and supportive TPU frame provides optimal stability without added bulk
- PWRRUN cushioning protects from impact with a soft yet responsive feel underfoot
- Newly streamlined FORMFIT construction surrounds the foot in 360 degrees of comfort
- Breathable engineered mesh and a 3D-engineered TPU fascia in the upper provide structure without bulk
- TPU guidance frame guides the body through its natural gait cycle
- TRI-FLEX outsole optimizes flexibility