Helly Hansen’s mission is to protect and enable professionals making their living in the harshest environments, and its renowned Odin collection of base layers, insulators and outerwear embodies the brand’s mission with the highest level of innovation, experience, quality and durability built into every design.
The all-new Odin lightweight jacket extends the existing collection with an expedition-quality, clean Scandinavian design for all outdoor pursuits in rainy, snowy or windy conditions.
Designed to the exacting standards of Helly Hansen’s professional guide partners, the jacket is constructed with three-ply Helly Tech O2 fabrics with a 20mm waterproof breathable rating and minimal seams to ensure water tightness.
Scandinavian simplicity conceals multiple functional details such as a woven wrist liner, one-hand hood adjustments and generous underarm vents.
All chest, pit and front zips are water resistant for maximum protection.
Helly Tech O2
• Three-ply woven laminate.
• Water resistant centre front zip.
• Minimal seam construction.
• Narrow seam tape.
• Woven wrist liner.
• Attached hood accommodates a helmet.
• Pocket bottom hem adjustment.
• One-hand hood adjustment.
• Water resistant zippered pockets.
• Water resistant zippered underarm vents.