LONDON, United Kingdom: Digme Fitness has announced the rebrand of it’s ‘Digme At Home’ proposition to include a cost effective and flexible bike rental option without the long-term commitment.
Founded in June 2016 in southwest London, the boutique Digme Fitness brand has studios in Bank, Blackfriars, Covent Garden, Fitzrovia, Moorgate, Richmond, Ealing and Oxford and now an extensive online proposition with Digme at Home.
Launching on the 12th October 2020, Digme customers will have access to over 80 Live and On Demand classes with Digme’s world class instructors including Kim Hartwell and Claudia Mirallegro. Cycle, Run, HIIT, Strength, Yoga and Breathwork options will all be available both live and on demand, with motivational challenges with that extra power boost only the Digme community can bring.
Consumers will be invited to buy or rent a top of the range Keiser m3i lite bike from just £79 per month with a variety of rental period and pricing structures. Digme have also developed an interactive iPad app, where members can access classes as well as sync the Keiser bike with their Digme profile, to give them the opportunity to get live user data and monitor performance in both studio and at home classes.
The bike features the following components:
● V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all heights & sizes
● Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
● Infinite incremental resistance changes
● Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
● Transport wheels for ease of transport
● Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
● Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
● Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
● Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
● Four-way adjustable seat & two-way adjustable handlebars
● Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
Co Founder and CEO Geoff Bamber comments ‘Digme at Home is disrupting the at home fitness market by being the first content provider to offer a uniquely flexible bike rental model. We provide the best and most reliable bikes on the market, leading technology, transparent pricing, over 60 Live sessions a week with our world class trainers, a deep and constantly updated library of fresh On Demand workouts and a vibrant community of enthusiasts. One fixed price subscription will get you access to every session with the best trainers around. In the same way pay-as-you-train studios are winning from big-box, inflexible gyms, Digme is offering ground-breaking flexibility in the at-home fitness market.’
Co Founder Caoimhe Bamber also comments ‘We are thrilled to be levelling up our at home fitness offering through the official launch of Digme at Home. Our online workouts were overwhelmingly popular during lockdown and really brought our community together when people needed it the most. Digme at Home works seamlessly alongside our studio workouts but allows us to grow our community outside the traditional geographic reach of the physical studios whilst giving our existing community even more of the trainers they love.’
Consumers will be able to sign up for the relaunched ‘Digme At Home’ proposition from the 12th October at https://www.digmefitness.com/digme-at-home