COROS Wearables Inc., makers of performance sports wearables, announce the introduction of the VERTIX 2 GPS Adventure Watch along with new COROS Pro – Climbing Legend Tommy Caldwell.
VERTIX 2 brings Next Generation Adventure to its users with the following great features:
• Equipped with Dual-Frequency GNSS Chipset for best-in-industry accuracy
• Communicates with all 5 major global satellite systems simultaneously
• Global Offline Maps including Landscape, Topography and Hybrid Views
• 140 hours – full GPS battery life
• 60 days daily use battery
• 32GB of internal storage including onboard music storage
• Insta360 Action Camera integration
• 1.4-inch sapphire glass screen with touch screen capabilities
• New and Improved user interface
• Special reusable hard/protective water-resistant case.
• Unique watch carabiner available for climbing and other activities (sold separately)