Gap year students - or indeed anyone embarking on a great adventure - should consider investing in the Caribee Mallorca 70 and 80-litre Travel Rucksack before they set foot outside the front door.
Extremely durable, incredibly practical, lightweight, comfortable and stylish looking to boot, the Mallorca is loaded with fantastic features to make your globetrotting escapades as free and easy as can be.
One of the Mallorca’s most innovative features is its detachable day pack for shorter trips, allowing you to travel lighter for excursions where you don’t want to carry your big bag.
The Mallorca may be lightweight, but its tough as old boots, thanks to its high density 900D material construction that makes it extremely tough, while superb carrying comfort comes courtesy of a fully adjustable
Advance Back Plus harness that provides optimal load weight transfer, whatever your size.
Other standouts in a long list of excellent features include a concealed rain cover to keep your belongings dry in a deluge, a contoured main compartment with a full-length zip to allow quick, easy access, plus separate
laundry and shoe compartments.
• Adjustable Advance Back Plus harness system.
• Main compartment with laundry pocket, internal compression system and utility zip pockets.
• Zippered shoe compartment.
• Concealed rain cover.
• Detachable 15-litre day pack with twin compartment design, bottle holders and audio pocket.
• Colours: charcoal and midnight blue.
• RRP: £129 (70L) £139 (80L).