• MORPHIT Upper Lacing System an enhanced and simplified multi dimensional lacing design that comfortably harnesses the foot securely during dynamic movement.
• Engineered midfoot interior construction utilizes a distinct pattern both medially and laterally to support the foot during stance phase and dynamic movement.
• Newly designed Pressure Free Tongue construction perfectly contours the instep of the foot avoiding tongue migration and irritation.
• Ortholite insoles utilize 20% recycled content while still retaining the performance fit and comfort that runners want.
• QU!K Spring+Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound, reduced compress on and a resistance to extreme temperatures.
• QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.
STRATA 4 – YOUR RUNNING BUDDIE
The 361° Strata stands for a high level of comfort, combined with a really smooth, yet stable platform. Take the Strata on your long runs, on your half or full marathon races, it will definitively deliver on your need for comfort and a stable ride.
Now what is new about the Strata 4? First of all we improved the ride of the platform by upgra-ding the base EVA midsole material to Quickspring+; delivering more cushioning and comfort at a lower weight. Add to that the 20% recycled Ortholite sock liner which delivers great comfort and
breathability. Those are just the improvements on the platform. We also worked on a complete new upper construction for the Strata 4, resulting in both a beautiful and functional piece of art. We created a kimono type of tongue setup coming from the medial side of the shoe. The tongue
won’t move and is smoothly integrated with the Morphit lacing system to secure a great fit around the midfoot. The well-padded but firm heel counter also adds the fit and comfort of this shoe. Summarizing. A smooth and stable ride. More cushioning and comfort in the midsole and the