Online visitor registration for OTS 2021 is now open. The show will take place from Tuesday 29th June to Thursday 1st July 2021 at its new venue, the Exhibition Centre in Liverpool.
OTS 2021, the UK’s only trade show for the outdoor industry, has even more relevance this year by providing the important face to face meetings everyone has missed in 2020 and offers more than ever a vital focus for the UK outdoor trade, after such challenging economic times for everyone.
Register your attendance HERE.
OTS IS A COVID SAFE EVENT
The show will take place in a Covid safe environment and will go ahead even if we stay in Step 3 of the Government Roadmap. We will update you as soon as possible with exact guidelines.
Here are some key points about the Covid Safe environment at the show and the venue.
1. The aisles have been increased from 2m to 3m to aid social distancing.
2. Possibility of having one-way system around the show if required.
3. There are sanitising stations at all entry points.
4. No contact badging for pre-registered visitors (please note that even if you have registered in the past you WILL NOT be auto-registered for OTS 2021
5. Digital visitors’ show guide and floor plan to reduce contact points.
6. Exhibition Centre Liverpool has a State-of-the-art air filtration system and the halls will be steam cleaned overnight.
7. The only pilot trade event in the UK will take place at the Exhibition Centre Liverpool, giving great confidence for the staging of OTS.
We are pleased to announce that many regular exhibitors will be returning to OTS this year including, 2Pure, Adidas Terrex/Adidas Five Ten, Bradshaw Taylor, Burton McCall, Craghoppers, Keela, Kelty Sierra Designs, Lyon Equipment, Montane, Petzl, Proagencies, Sprayway and Vango.
OTS 2021 will also welcome a host of new exhibitors such as; Asolo, Baltic LifeJackets, Dirtbags Climbing, Dexshell, Feeet, Giraffe, Helly Hansen, Montane, Oru Kayak/ SPEKTRUM, Powapacs, Rab, Salewa/Dynafit, Tecnica & Garmont, Uphill Socks, Viking Footwear and Worzl.
Further information is available at http://www.outdoortradeshow.com, where the latest floor plan and exhibitor list can be viewed.