idex
idex
May 02, 07

Lotto turnover up 8%

In terms of products, growth was spread across all category types, where footwear accounts for 43 per cent of overall sales, clothing 51 per cent and accessories six per cent. Football, five-a-side football, tennis and running together total 55 per cent (a five per increase in previous figures), with leisure accounting for the remaining 45 per cent (11 per cent growth).

“The result brings huge satisfaction,” says company president Andrea Tomat, “as it is proof of the brand not only in the technical area of the products, where we have grown by five per cent, but also in leisure, with an increase of 11 per cent, thanks to the launch of our Lotto Leggenda line.”

More Pictures

More pictures
brand1

Get all the latest news free straight to your inbox

  

Magazines:

  

Magazines:

  

Works With: