FSPA Member Seminar
When: Thursday 26th February 2015
Where: Etc Venues - Victoria, One Drummond Gate, Victoria, London SW1V 2QQ
Time: Coffee from 10.30
Start Time: 11.00
Finish: 13.00 followed by networking lunch
1. Design Rights in the Sports Industry – Protecting the Shape of your Product
- What is a design?
- Do designs only apply to shapes?
- What if someone copies your design?
- Not cool enough to be a copy : some recent cases
2. A Tiger in the Woods or a Lance in the Arm
- Key clauses in an endorsement agreement
- Managing performance
- Managing money
- Exiting the relationship
3. Game Set and Match – The Essential Guide to Protecting your Brand
- Grand Slam : The life of a brand
- First Round: Clearance
- Second & Third Round : Protection
- Quarter Finals : Exploitation
- Semi Finals : Enforcement
- Final : The value Add