UFC Competition :: Click here
The best of the best from the UK sport industry over the last year was rewarded at the BT Sport Industry Awards on Thursday evening,
The latest lines from the UK's biggest sports buying group
By: Jeff James
Listed Under: Product News
Published: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Heart rate monitoring specialist Polar has launched the RCX5 training computer.
Designed as a virtual training partner for triathletes, runners and endurance athletes, it boasts the latest performance enhancing technology for those looking to optimise every aspect of their training.
With cutting-edge heart rate functions, a compact GPS unit, maximised display, strong aluminium frame, easy to use buttons and a waterproof disturbance-free WearLink+ Hybrid transmitter, it is the ultimate accessory to take the guesswork out of training sessions, no matter your chosen sport.
• ZoneOptimizer. Adjusts your personal heart rate zones for every training session based on your current condition, so you can take into account factors such as fatigue, recovery, hydration and general well-being, and train safely within the zones it sets for each day.
• Race Pace. Allows you to set a target time for a set distance - it then shows you how far off or ahead of the pace you are and what pace/speed is required to meet the target.
• G5 GPS. Compact, cigarette lighter-sized GPS unit with 18 hours’ battery life, charged through mini USB. Can be worn on armband provided or simply placed in a pocket or bag to give training load data, route mapping, and speed and distance.
• Sport Profiles. Supports multisport exercise by providing sport specific data during training and swift switch between different sports with the touch of a button (run, cycle, swim).
• WearLink+ Hybrid. Transmitter gives heart rate data, even in water.
• polarpersonaltrainer.com data link. Download endurance programmes to help you improve performance.
• Training Load. Tells you the cumulative training load and recovery time after every session.
• Map view. Shows your training route with training load colour coding through Google Earth. Detailed graphs about your training load and recovery status help you adjust your training plans in order to optimise training and performance development.
For more information visit http://www.polaruk.co.uk. RCX5 with GPS RRP: £359.50.
There are currently 0 comment(s) - Have Your Say Today
Only Registered Members can post comments - to register click here
If you are a registered member and wish to login - click here
Registered in England and Wales No 04165562
Registered Office Address: 82c East Hill, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2QW